Need tips to set the mood for this upcoming Thanksgiving? We’ve put together some ideas having to do with everything from timely centerpieces to decorating with candles.
We hope you enjoy this holiday season.
- Use a bold arrangement of roses, dahlias, and mums to impress your guests.
- Add a splash of blue if that better fits your home’s color scheme by finding some tinted glass vessels. Fill them with flowers of your choice.
- Have a budget? Explore your yard for interesting-looking foliage to fill pitchers or vases
- Use wheat stalks around the dining table. Keep the stalks upright using a little sugar at the bottom of a vase. This goes a long way in creating a fall mood.
- Have extra pumpkins around? Simply put your floral arrangements in a hollowed out pumpkin by using a vase. Your guests will be in awe!
What about wall decor?
We found a helpful site to check out some wall decor ideas for Thanksgiving. This includes wall art and door signs. We hope you enjoy.
Don’t neglect your porch or entrance way.
Don’t just think about the inside of your home. Enhance your porch or entrance way with warm colors. Focus on reds and oranges that work well with pumpkins and apples to create the perfect porch for fall.
Using white pumpkins to decorate is always a crowd pleaser. Compliment these pumpkins with an elegant wreath.
Use fall foliage like magnolias to create a gorgeous display. You can also use fill old pottery pieces and fill them with berries and hydrangeas.
Brighten it up! Finding the right candle display.
Candles are the right choice to brighten up your Thanksgiving table. They’re a perfect choice to light up the dining or living room for celebration. We found a site that has compiled many Thanksgiving candle display ideas to browse through. We hope you find these useful.
This time of year is to be spent with loved ones and we hope this article will help to make the season more memorable. At Aria we want to wish you and your family a happy and joyous holiday season. Don’t be afraid to use your imagination to create the right decorations yourself. You might be surprised with the outcome.
If you need assistance with window treatments including blinds and shades. Please contact us for a free in home or office consultation.