Full-Time Employment Opportunity
Are you looking for a unique and rewarding part-time job, full-time job, or career?
Aria On-Site is an on-site window blind services company founded on one simple idea: offer our awesome customers the best possible service, quality, and value.
Our services currently include:
- Cleaning window blinds for our commercial and residential customers outside their location in one of our specially designed vehicles
- Repairing window blinds
- Offering new sales of custom window fashions – specializing in the Hunter Douglas brand
As a growing company, we are looking for exceptional people who share our love for the customers we serve and the work we do! When you work for Aria, you’ll enjoy flexible hours, a friendly atmosphere, and competitive pay. You’ll also be a part of a team that is committed to supporting your career goals. All necessary training will be provided.
The ideal Aria On-Site technician candidate is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service every day.
- Clean window blinds for commercial and residential customers
- Take down blinds
- Transport to vehicle Clean blinds using our proprietary method
- Re-install blinds
- Assess and repair broken or damaged window blinds
- New sales of custom window blinds
- Knowledge of Hunter Douglas window fashions
- Accurately measure for new blinds
- Installation of new blinds
- Handle cash, receipts, company equipment, and customer property with care
- Work closely with office staff
- Customer Payments
- Marketing projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently while supporting a team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on company needs
- Ability to work a variety of tasks based on company needs
- Clean driving record
- Ability duplicate processes
- Ability to perform simple mechanical tasks
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by our cleaning staff. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees of Aria On-Site.
Top Reasons to work for Aria On-Site:
- We are a smaller, independently owned company, which means you can make an impact based on your performance
- We are ever changing and fast paced
- Compensation that rewards performance
- Each day presents new challenges and opportunities
- Strong company values, goals, and ethics
- Ongoing investment in your growth and development
Please contact us at 734-971-0311 or 855-261-ARIA (2742) or email@example.com to request an Application for Employment